Text Size Print

KidSport financial assistance

Financial assistance for Western Australian children and youth for the payment of community sport and recreation club registration fees.


Name: Department of Sport & Recreation
Phone: 9492 9700

How to Apply

To find out more about KidSport or to get a 'KidSport Application Form' contact your local government authority. There are no limitations to the number of applications that can be made per family as long as the eligibility criteria are met.


Applications can only be made for children and youth aged 5 -18 years by persons holding a Pensioner Concession Card or Health Care Card which lists the child's name. Alternatively they can be referred by a 'recognised' referral agent. The child or youth's primary place of residence must be in the local government area for which the application is being made (exceptions may apply). It is preferred that the registration is with a club that is in their local government area (exceptions may apply).

Rate this article
Total Votes 4

Cards Accepted

Concession Types

People Groups

Find your concessions...